Mouthguard Single Layer
Mouthguard made of silicone and with gel insert. For Teenagers and adults, long lasting in normal use. Lies pleasantly on the tens and contactor the jaw.
1. Bring water to a boil.
2. Allow the water to cool briefly.
3. Put the mouthguard into the hot water for about 20-40 seconds.
4. Take the mouthguard out of the water.
5. Cool it off briefly.
6. Insert the mask in the middle.
7. Pinch your teeth - be careful not to bite through the mouthguard, adjust the mouthguard, from the back to the front, and use your fingers as well.
8. Keep it in the mouth for about 20 seconds.
9. Cool it to normal temperature in cold water.
10. If it did not work, start over.